Shown at the 2006 Concorso Italiano with Mr. Tom Tjaarda, the designer and Mr. Keith
Martin, Publisher of Sports Car Market Letter. Mr. Holleran earned Best
DeTomaso honors at the event.
PI Motorsports, Inc. 427 Hammer uses direct port
electronic fuel injection, aluminum cylinder heads, special camshaft and
ignition to develop over 600 horsepower for the street. Unique engine
bay is finished to match the flawless exterior paint.
One-of-a-kind prototype interior has custom fabricated dashboard
- Upon special commission to Mr. Tom
Tjaarda, this unique Spyder was designed for its original owner. The only
known convertible in existence.
- Donor Pantera stripped and repaired
prior to incredible bodywork created by one of America's top
prototyping fabricators to the automobile industry.
- Clamshell type bodywork incorporates
- Hundreds of hours of expert
bodywork, paintwork and interior trim to a standard far superior to
any restoration completed prior.
- Custom-designed interior utilizes
twin flat panel displays, special instrumentation, switchgear and
high end sound system.
- Rebuilt ZF has been polished and
uses a paddle shifter, electronic system with digital display.
- 427 PI Motorsports, Inc. Hammer
engine runs direct port EFI with specially prepared management
system developing over 600 estimated horsepower.
- Best DeTomaso 2006 Concorso Italiano
- first appearance.
- Custom fabricated headlights
- Fuel cell
- Wilwood Group 5 brake system by PI
- Billet suspension
- Extensive polishing, plating, chrome
and coating of surfaces.
- Costly paint job by famed painter,
- Custom-built wheels.
- Chassis braced and strengthened.
- An amazing Pantera with many unique
features. For the DeTomaso enthusiast who seeks something truly
unique and appreciates the owner's relentless search for perfection
and recognizes the value of purchasing a turn-key classic for a cost
less than the replacement cost of the vehicle.
- Certain to win many Best of Show
honors and to turn more heads than any other exotic car in the price
- Price: $119,995 OBO.
- Interesting trades considered.
price does not include DMV fees, documentary fees or sales taxes.
Such fees will be added to the final sales price. Out of state
residents who do not take delivery in California may not be
subject to these charges.
car is sold, "AS IS-WHERE IS". There is no
warranty express or implied.
and purchasing information - please review prior to making an
invite you to have an independent mechanic or appraiser inspect our
you are an out of state buyer, please verify the emissions
requirements of your state prior to making an offer. Some
Panteras will not pass emissions tests of other states. 1974
and older Panteras are exempt from California emissions