Here at PI Motorsports, Inc. we know
how to breathe fire into your Pantera with engine upgrades of 500 to
700 horsepower or more.
Now, we are pleased to offer our own
brake system for your Pantera that can stop as well as our engines
This is a complete kit with all you
need to get the job done, even includes an emergency brake.
click here for more information and photographs
Available at extra cost in the color
of your choice or polished. Design your own look.
Put our experience to work for you
when it comes to a complete brake system in a package. Everything
you need is here, except a mechanic to do it for you.
This system should only be installed
by PI Motorsports, Inc. or a knowledgeable Pantera mechanic.
Although the front brakes are easier to install than the rears, we
do not view this as a "do-it-yourself" system for the
- Our Group 5 Brake System includes the following:
- Front brakes: 325mm X 32mm, 2 piece vented rotors,
4-piston forged calipers, all brackets, brake pads, stainless steel
flex hoses hardware and instructions.
- Rear brakes: 325mm X 32mm 2-piece vented rotors,
4-piston calipers, emergency brake calipers, stainless steel flex
hoses, hardware and instructions.
- Parts included: rotors, hats, brackets, spacers,
calipers, brake pads, cap screws, washers, hex bolts, stainless
steel flex hoses, caliper fittings and chassis fittings.
- PI Motorsports, Inc. believes 4-piston brake
systems are superior to 6-piston calipers. Why? More gripping
surface on the pistons with 4 pistons than six, which are smaller
and the total diameter is less than having four big ones.
- Total system cost:
Platinum Price: $4,495.95
- Non-member price: $4,895.95
- Upgrades: Color coated calipers: $400.00.
- Upgrades: Polished hats and calipers: