- Pantera International Cover Car
- Multi-show winner including Best DeTomaso -
- Considered to be one of the finest modified
Panteras in the world.
- Starting with a stock 1972 Pantera, the owner
spared no expense in creating this car to his own demanding tastes.
The all-steel bodywork was hand-formed, taking hundreds of hours.
Blending design statements from the Pantera Si and the GT5-S, the
owner made bold changes to make his car truly unique as evidenced by
the pleasing shapes of the bulging fenders.
- The impressive bodywork was painted by famed
artist, Eddie Meeks using a specially mixed House of Kolors candy
blue with white stripes perfectly blended in. The overall result is
matchless. Over $60,000.00 invested in paint and bodywork alone.
- The engine is a PI Motorsports, Inc. Hammer built
to premium standards with special parts including the dual 4-barrel
intake manifold and a unique nitrous system. 427 cubic inches, Windsor
block with aluminum heads and specially ground camshaft to PIM
specifications. Basic horsepower is over 600 before the NOS is
applied. Performance is absolutely astounding but yet, thanks to the
custom built cooling system, this car has driven nearly without drama.
- Rebuilt and polished ZF transmission.
- Massive PI Motorsports, Inc. Group 5 brake
- PIM adjustable aluminum shock absorbers and
specially tuned suspension system.
- Every surface has been either polished,
chrome-plated, painted or powder-coated. It is our careful belief
that the presentation of the power-train is spectacular and
- Hand-sewn leather interior features the highest
quality hides, carpets and materials. The specially fabricated dash
inserts have machine-turned surfaces. White faced gauges are set in
a custom secondary gauge panel. Incredible high-end sound system
features jaw-dropping powder amps, CD player and flat screen
- Custom-built wheels are one of the many features
this car has. Note the special rear wing, mirrors, turn lamps,
exhaust pipes and headlights. Even the switchgear has been updated.